FarnaFarain

My photo
bangi, selangor, Malaysia
We are from Tesl B We was named by Farnafarain Saidatulain Ahmad Farhan Ahmad Farouq Hatim Nabihah We all hope, the visitor can grab something from here AND don't just view and forgot to have some reading... We hope this segment can improve your English language then will increase your comprehension on grammar. That's all from us.. GET SOMETHING FROM NOTHING

25 December 2010

STUDY & LEARN THESE VERBS

Study and learn these verbs:

To Eat

Present
(Today)

I eat
you eat
he eats
she eats
it eats
we eat
you eat
they eat
Past Tense:
(Yesterday)

I ate
you ate
he ate
she ate
it ate
we ate
you ate
they ate

To Go

Present
(Today)

I go
you go
he goes
she goes
it goes
we go
you go
they go
Past Tense:
(Yesterday)

I went
you went
he went
she went
it went
we went
you went
they went

To Be

Present
(Today)

I am
you are
he is
she is
it is
we are
you are
they are
Past Tense:
(Yesterday)

I was
you were
he was
she was
it was
we were
you were
they were

To Have

Present
(Today)

I have
you have
he has
she has
it has
we have
you have
they have
Past Tense:
(Yesterday)

I had
you had
he had
she had
it had
we had
you had
they had

No comments:

Post a Comment