FarnaFarain

My photo
bangi, selangor, Malaysia
We are from Tesl B We was named by Farnafarain Saidatulain Ahmad Farhan Ahmad Farouq Hatim Nabihah We all hope, the visitor can grab something from here AND don't just view and forgot to have some reading... We hope this segment can improve your English language then will increase your comprehension on grammar. That's all from us.. GET SOMETHING FROM NOTHING

02 January 2011

TRY these topics to improve your writing,,good luck!!

Creative Writing - Topics

There are a lot of topics to write about. I have  listed some down here.
Me and others
Let me introduce myself...
My sister/brother
My father's/mother's job
My best friend
People I like
Problems of young people
What I think about fashion
My strangest dream
Who can be a hero?
Would you do any voluntary activity?
My world
My home town
Which do you prefer - city life or country life?
Holidays at home or abroad?
I'm happy when...
If I had a million dollars...
Living as a teenager in my country
Hobbies and leisure
Cost of Cds/DVDs
My hobbies and interests
My favourite pop group
My favourite sport
An interesting weekend
An interesting film/book
My last holidays in...
Plans for my next holidays
I have a dangerous hobby
Education and work
Applying for a job
Give arguments for or against teenage working
My dream job
My dream school
My favourite subject
School uniforms
Schools in the USA/Britain and Germany
Healthy life
What's my day like?
What I like to eat...
At the doctor's
Try to convince your friend to stop smoking/drinking/taking drugs
My attitude towards sport
My favourite sports
I like fast food
I'm a vegetarian
Me as a consumer
I like/don't like shopping
Pocket money - how much do you get - how much do you need?
Do you save money?
Life on earth
My pet
How can you save the environment?
Endangered animals
Skiing and the environment
Why I like animals
Media and Arts
Do you like reading?
Which do you prefer - reading a book or watching the film?
I like my mobile phone
I like watching TV.
I like playing on the computer.
There's too much violence on TV
Success changes people - what do you think?
Past, Present and Future
A day without electricity
How do you see yourself in 10 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment